WHY do I List my Company or Advertise in this Guide?
Every business want CLIENTs. For the Indian service providers those who desire US based companies or NRIs as their prospective clients, Entry India is the most suitable platform for them.
Positioning your company such that its brand is created and trust is established among prospective clients, it takes time, effort & money. Lots of service providers in India have done very satisfactory work for their clients in both US & India but do not know how to take their clients’ word-of-mouth for them to other prospects in US within limited time & resources.
So, what can you do?
Similar to as having a partner in India is a must for a foreign company that wants to do business in India, an Indian company must have a local qualified partner in US on it’s side.
Entry India’s guide cut through much of the effort, time & money required to reach a US based prospective client by using its own brand name and resources. It is now that Entry India will carry your clients’ word-of-mouth for you to the target audience in US.
Entry India LLC's Role in Promoting India in US:
With its rock-solid reputation among business community in US, Entry India has been invited by the institutions listed below (and many more) to be their media partner, an outreach partner, as a speaker, etc.
- Academic Institutions like MIT, Wharton University, Columbia University
- Financial Institutions like Bloomberg, Citibank, NYSSA, HSBC
- Trade Associations: India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), NEXCO
- NRI Associations: Global Organization of Indian Origin (GOPIO), Association of Kannadiga Kootas of America (AKKA), Bruhan Maharastra Mandal (BMM)
- Government of India: Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD), Delhi Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation (DTTDC), Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre (OIFC)
Some points to be considered:
- The Guide is an ongoing and expanding project with a large distribution base
- People trust the resources provided in the Entry India Guide and recommend it to their business colleagues and friends
- People keep and use the Guide for an extended period
- The Print Media is complemented with On-line and Social Media
- Conversion from the prospective client to a 'paid' client will be done by the service provider. Some inputs to win clients: prompt response, use of right and impactful language/vocabulary, leaving no scope for ambiguity, clear timelines and competitive pricing.