Service Related Items
- Network Issues: Dial 123 from your handset
- Hardware Issues: Dial +91-98101-29494
- Dial 121 from your handset to access your voicemail messages
- Alternatively, you can call the voicemail's local access number, which can be obtained by emailing your phone number to Airtel at email@example.com
- You account balance is updated on the screen at the end of each chargeable call
- Dial123 from your handset and follow the voice announcements
- Dial *123#, press 'OK' or 'YES' button and your account balance will be displayed on the screen of your handset
As you add talktime to your SIM, the validity period is extended according to each recharge card. If this credit expires, you then have 60 days to recharge the credit on your SIM card. After this time period, the SIM card will expire and any remaining airtime will be forfeited.
To check your SIM cards validity dial *123#.
Adding Talk Time:
For adding more talk time to your account, you can purchase minutes by calling Entry India at +91-98101-29494 and the minutes will be transferred to your account within seconds. Alternatively, you can also purchase the minutes from multiple vendors located in almost all the markets in India.