“Putting the Pieces Together” – Finding the International Trade Resources You Need to Succeed
Partners of the 'World Trade Week'
May 14, 2012
Baruch Vertical Campus
55 Lexington Avenue
14th Floor, Room 14-250
New York, NY USA
Whether you are just entering the international market or have been involved in international sales or logistics for many years, there is always the opportunity to learn something new. For example:
- Did you know that the U.S. Department of Commerce can help you find customers in countries throughout the world?
- Do you know how to utilize the services of a bi-national chamber of commerce or international business organization?
- How can a foreign trade commissioner assist you?
- When is it better to send your shipment via an express package delivery service vs. using a freight consolidator?
- How do you prepare for and find financing for your international business?
The World Trade Week Resource Forum will show you how to best use the various service providers, government agencies, trade organizations and business assistance centers located in the New York/New Jersey region. Three consecutive sessions – ‘International Marketing’, ‘Financing your International Sales’ and ‘Transportation & Logistics’ – explore resources available to businesses seeking to expand to overseas markets. The Forum is not just for those who are new to international business, but for anyone who is trying to increase international sales.
Registration is free.