North American Bengali Conference (NABC) 2018
Friday, June 29, 2018 (All day) to Sunday, July 1, 2018 (All day)
Atlantic City Convention Center
Event Website: https://www.nabc2018.com/about/nabc2018
About NABC 2018
North American Bengali Conference (NABC) 2018 is the 38th Banga Sammelan in North America, organized by Ananda Mandir, NJ in partnership with several local Bengali/Indian cultural organizations including Kallol, Garden State Cultural Association and others. It is going to take place on June 29th through July 1st 2018 in Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ. The event is designed to offer a unique mix of cultural programs that highlight the identity and heritage of Bengal, and will feature an opulently colorful potpourri of South Asian musical programs of all genres over three days with a focus on Bengali music. In addition to music, this event will also host various other performing and fine art presentations including dance recitals, theater, film screening, etc. Also featured are discussion seminars and forums to discuss contemporary and classical literature, business of tomorrow, and social issues that will have lasting impacts in our lives in times to come.
It’s also a forum that will connect Bengalis across continents, especially North America; a bridge that lets them in nurture the culture they left behind and indulge in things that define them as Bengalis in the first place.
The event will feature
- Several thousand attendees from all across the world,
- Extensive media coverage on various outlets including TV, Web, podcast, advertisement and other social media avenues to reach thousands more worldwide,
- Business forum on emerging trends and issues: Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Manufacturing in India, finding partner in India, finding distributor in India, buying real estate in India
- Next Gen forum for the youth,
- Trade show to showcase a wide variety of products and merchandise from the US, India, and Bangladesh,
- South Asian music from all genres – a bouquet of folk, classical, contemporary, and traditional, band and popular music, blending that with theater, stand-up comedy and colorful presentation of dance and choreography,
- Seminars and workshop on literature and topics,
- Bengali films and drama and related discussion, and
- Many other.