Webinar on Smart Cities & India Opportunities
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - 9:00am to 11:00am
Event Website: https://www.cvent.com/c/express/f68b5364-ecfe-4552-8ef5-8c86b69d7365
Contact: Sumona Guha, firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar will give you an update on the smart cities landscape in India and learn of new opportunities for U.S. companies.
This webinar, presented by KPMG, will outline the India Smart Cities Mission and the role of the U.S. Trade & Development Agency (USTDA). Registered participants will have the opportunity to engage with USTDA staff on project support opportunities and will receive the latest USTDA commissioned Smart Cities India: Market Assessment report.
- Heather Lanigan, Country Manager, South Asia, USTDA
- Mehnaz Ansari, India Country Representative, USTDA
- Vinay Singh, Director, Global Cities | Infrastructure , KPMG
- Raj Shelat Director, Infrastructure, KPMG
- Sameer Jain, Director, Government Advisory (Smart Cities), KPMG
Keywords: Doing business in india, Investing in India,