India Startup Funding Update, Oct 12
Oct 12, 2018
1. Ola has raised $50 million from two new Chinese investors - Sailing Capital and China Eurasian Economic Cooperation Fund at a valuation pegged between $3.7-4.3 billion. After Australia & UK, Ola also announces plans to launch in New Zealand
2. UiPath, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, has raised $225 million in Series C funding co-led by existing investor CapitalG and new investor Sequoia Capital.
3. Online restaurant Faasos is venturing into Dubai with its multi-brand cloud kitchens
4. Infosys has invested an additional $1.5 million (Rs 10.9 crore) in the US-based TidalScale, doubling it to $3 million in the software services firm.
5. Amazon has plans to sell life, health, and general insurance through its payment arm Amazon Pay, reveals RoC filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
6. Cognizant buys Advanced Technology Group to expand its Salesforce Cloud consulting capabilities
7. LetsVenture Launches New programme called LetsGrow to Enable Startups to Go from Seed to Series A/B Rounds
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India