Numbers for 'India Business' to cheer about
Doing business with India: Some interesting numbers to feel good about.
- $35 billion investment by Japan over a period of 5 years and along with it their expertise in making bullet trains.
- Australia is set to sign a Nuclear Power deal with India to supply around 500 tonnes of Uranium to India.
- Satya Nadella (Microsoft), Indra Nooyi (Pepsico), Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook), Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) discusses possible investments.
- Israel inks $5 million deal for Joint Educational Research programme.
- $20 billion investment from Xi and his Chinese counterparts.
- 2 billion Euros support from France for sustainable development in India.
- Airbus to increase outsourcing in India from 400 million euros to 2 billion euros over the next five years.
- French National Railways has agreed to co-finance an execution study for a semi-high speed project on upgradation of the Delhi-Chandigarh line to 200 kmph.
- Canada agrees to supply 3,000 metric tonnes of uranium to India from this year to power Indian atomic reactors.