The U.S. - India Partnership: the fact sheets
The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release November 08, 2010
The U.S.-India partnership is indispensable to addressing the challenges of our times. This strategic relationship encompasses a range of issues, activities, and programs that reflect the vision of President Obama and Prime Minister Singh that benefits not only the people of the United States and India but the world as a whole.
- Export Controls
- Trade and Economic Cooperation
- Partnership for an Evergreen Revolution
- Counterterrorism Cooperation
- Civil Space Cooperation
- Clean Energy and Climate Change
- CEO Forum
- Defense Cooperation
- U.S.-India Economic and Financial Partnership
- Entrepreneurs Roundtable
- The National Export Initiative
- Indian Investment in the U.S.
For complete article, click here.