India Business Resources
The following are the qualified resources for you. Feel free to browse these resources for successful outcomes of your engagements in India:
- Doing Business in India: This site is run by World Bank Doing Business Program. It has excellent information and contact numbers for doing business in India.
- The Resource for New and Future Entrepreneurs: This site is an excellent resource for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
- National Portal of India: As a national portal of India, this site has information on almost everything to do with/in India.
- Indian Ministry of Commerce: This GoI's ministry of commerce and industry site provides information for foreign trade with India.
- India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF): This non-profitable organization provides excellent information, reports and presentations on every business sector in India.
- United States Trade Representative (USTR): Here you will find information related to US-India bi-lateral trade and investment.