Submitted by Navin Pathak on Mon, 08/05/2019 - 5:49pm.
It appears that everyone in India is going thirsty for alcohol. With 8.8% of growth (CAGR), Indian alcohol market is just exploding.
3rd largest liquor market globally, the market size of liquor sales in India is over US $35 billion. A little over 600 million people in India are over the legal drinking age in India.
Other than India being the largest consumer of Whiskey in the world, Wine is becoming extremely popular especially among women in India. There is 22.8% growth in the Vodka's demand. The punch here is that with the growing middle class population, these current numbers will pale in coming years. The consumption of alcohol in India will reach 16.8 billion liters by the year 2022.
Most of the sale of alcohol in India is coming from Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities. Growing income leading to rising spending power mixed with access to alcohol at restaurants and liquor stores is the reason for such a remarkable increase in demand.
The share of alcohol imported into India is 0.08% of the Indian market which is negligible primarily because the heavy duties and taxes raises its price. But, nevertheless, there is a sizeable income group which can easily afford the expensive brands.. According to the study conducted by Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, "high demand for expensive liquor, the market scenario seems to be very optimistic in the near future".
This growth is enticing business houses and individuals to invest in the distributorship of liquor brands not only from within India but from abroad as well. Entry India LLC, in its effort to connect manufacturers of products with distributors and channel partners in India, is inviting manufacturers of alcoholic beverages to talk about their brands on its website, https://www.EntryIndia.com/projects. Some of the projects in the Alcohol category that Entry India has already listed on its website include:
- Finding Channel Partner/Distributors for a Leading Alcohol and Spirits Company
- Indian Whiskey Manufacturer looking for Distributors in India and Abroad
- Liquor & Spirit Business Proposal for AFRICA Market in Dubai
- Looking for Franchise Partners for Distribution of Liquor across India
- Looking for Distributors of liquor for Scotch Whiskey in India, Sri Lanka and Nepal
- We need distributors in India for France made liquor
- Partner or distributors of liquor company in India
- A Running Liquor Company Looking for Distributors and channel Partners in India
- An upcoming Liquor Brand is Looking for Distribution Network across India
For any specific questions related to projects in the alcohol category, you can reach Entry India's experts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: liquor distribution in India, alcohol distribution in India, distributors of alcohol, liquor in India, distribution of alcohol and liquor through distributors India