Develop and Deploy Digital Marketing Strategies
Project Sector: Digital Marketing
Designation: Senior Partner
Digital Marketing Interns will play a critical role in developing, supporting and delivering an integrated digital marketing campaigns and social media strategies to achieve the company’s goal of increasing 'users' on our portal and increase 'interaction'. This includes the day to day operations of the company’s social media outlets and facilitating relationships with external partners to deliver innovative campaigns and solutions.
The interns will work closely with internal leadership and technology teams to manage the ever-evolving roadmap.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have worked with Google Analytics
- Develop and deploy the digital strategies to deepen consumer engagement and profitability using defined digital channels, including SEO, social media, display ads, direct mail, etc.
- Track performance of active campaigns daily
- Deliver effective digital marketing creatives
- Create new in-house marketing emails and content.
- Maintain and upgrade company website graphics and content
- Have understanding of Google Adwords (optional but highly desirable)
Intern must be a Creative thinker with excellent comprehension, writing and oral communication skills
Duration: 3 months
Number of Interns: 2
Project Tags: Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Google Analytics, Content Writing