Indian food Industry
April 1, 2020
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority (FSSAI) has grouped the import freedom of food items and working of advised food testing labs.
- FSSAI is keeping a nearby watch on the circumstance. It will keep on helping food merchants just as guarantee normal supervision.
March 26, 2020
- The coming scarcely any months is urgent for utilizing to India's points of interest regarding exports.
- Indian nourishment part has seen request are the US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Palestine, and Egypt.
Feb 25, 2020
- India has potential to grow at a faster pace on rising demand for health and wellness food products across the world.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) in the food processing sector has increased substantially under the government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Jan 30, 2020
- Consumers are spending more than double the time to explore and order online from 32 minutes per month in 2017 to 72 minutes per month in 2019.
- Food tech has now made its presence in greater than 500 cities in India.
- Online spending in India is increasing quickly and is expected to touch $130 billion by 2024.