April 13, 2020
- India has been producing in excess of 100 million tons for most recent three years and there is surplus wheat in silos to take care of the nation.
- Union agriculture minister has been pushing for export of surplus homestead produce which can support farmers' pay.
April 9, 2020
- The Ministry is working vigorously to get the exports revived, searching for export out chances to grow.
- Minister guaranteed that endeavors will be made to guarantee that earnest and significant fare orders, stuck under any conditions, fructify at the soonest.
April 8, 2020
- Exporters requested a far-reaching bundle as the fares division will take a "remarkable" hit because of lockdowns to contain the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our exporters will endure a phenomenal shot in such challenging occasions.
April 8, 2020
- Reciprocal exchange fell by 12.4 percent to 85.17 billion yuan (USD 12 billion) in the initial two months.
- The exchange shortfall has become a significant aggravation in India-China two-sided relations, figuring high in the reciprocal talk.
April 3, 2020
- Exporting units ought to be permitted to begin tasks with half work power as it will help in paying wages, keep up social separation at their home or more all, forestall loss of market to China.
- The appeal to the administration by exporters' affiliations comes in the midst of a 21-day across the country lockdown.
April 2, 2020
- Indian exporters are looking for state intercession for installments without giving physical proof of conveyance archives.
- Physical reports, fundamental for banks to respect letters of credit, are as of now inaccessible.
April 1, 2020
- The current outside exchange approach 2015-20 which is legitimate up to March 31 this year is stretched out up to March 31, 2021
- The legislature likewise stretched out the exclusions to imports against Advance Authorisations for physical fares from Integrated Tax.
March 30, 2020
- India has asked the nations with which it has organized commerce understandings (FTAs) to permit imports of merchandise without testament of inception.
- India has such exchange concurrences with ASEAN, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Malaysia, among others.
March 28, 2020
- Exporters and merchants can straightforwardly signal their issues through the DGFT site, email or call on a cost-free number.
- All issues identified with the Department of Commerce or DGFT can be sent at this assistance work area.
March 26, 2020
- India's import container saw a plunge of 16 percent during the March 1-19 period primarily determined by diminished imports of valuable.
- The exports for a similar period descended by 8.2 percent to $16.3 billion.