Funding Startups in India - An update, April 29
April 29, 2019
1. Mumbai-based A&G Partners has launched an accelerator programme, called Agribator, in partnership with Noida-based EM3 Agri services, reports YourStory.
2. Hotstar has now become one of the largest vide platforms, with over 300 million monthly active user (MAU), in the world, according to chairman of Star and Disney India Uday Shankar.
3. IIT-D has decided to back startups and research scholars willing to start a business in deep technology, including artificial intelligence and machine learning to boost its research ecosystem.
4. IIFL Asset Management Ltd (IIFL AMC) has picked up a significant minority stake in analytics company Neewee Analytics Pvt. Ltd through IIFL India Private Equity Fund.
5. Medlife Clocks Run Rate of 1000 Cr in FY 2019 Amidst Steady Growth
6. YouTube has introduced two new features – Top News (highlights videos from authoritative news sources in search results) and Breaking News (highlights videos from authoritative news organizations about that vent directly on the YouTube homepage).
7. Spain's Hotelbeds and OYO Form Strategic Distribution Partnership
8. Bengaluru Car Service Firm Pitstop Reports 350% Growth In Revenue
9. CarDekho FY 19 Annual Revenue Soars Up by 62% to $53M
Keyphrsases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India, Funding Startups in India