Funding Startups in India - An update, March 07
March 07, 2019
Swiggy acquires Bengaluru-based AI startup Kint.io
2. SoftBank's Vision Fund in talks to invest $1.5B in Chinese used car platform, Guazi.com.
3. Japan's Sojitz Corporation has signed a contract to invest in - ‘Continuum I’, a venture fund operated by venture capital firm 3one4 Capital Advisors.
4. Amazon and Walmart, which owns 77% stake in India’s largest online retailer Flipkart, together lost over $50 billion in market capitalisation on Friday after the government’s updated e-commerce policy came into effect.
5. Buyout fund Baring Private Equity Asia may buy stakes of founder promoters Rajendra Singh Pawar and Vijay Thadani in NIIT Technologies. which they founded in 2004.
6. Tech Mahindra has signed an agreement to purchase 100% of shares in Dynacommerce Holding B.V.
7. The promoters of Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEEL) are looking to sell up to a 25% stake to a strategic partner, reports Business Standard.
8. Annapurna Raised Rs 137 Cr from Asian Development Bank (ADB), eying more financial support to Rural Women
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India