Funding Startups in India - An update, March 10
March 10, 2019
1. China's Didi Chuxing has invested $100 million in OYO.
2. Ebix Inc has acquired an 80% stake in on-demand SaaS travel technology firm Zillious Solutions.
3. Nanotechnology startup Nanoclean Global Pvt Ltd has raised $600,000 in a pre-Series A round from LetsVenture, and others.
4. Daily tasks management app Dunzo has raised $3.1 million in a Series C round of funding from Blume Ventures and others.
5. Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) has signed a definitive agreement to acquire NIELSEN+PARTNER (N+P) for $31.6 million.
6. Tech platform MoveInSync plans to debut its eponymous ride-hailing app in a pilot project in Bengaluru. Starting with about 500 cars.
7. Amazon and General Motors are in talks to invest in Rivian Automotive in a deal that would value the U.S. electric pickup truck manufacturer at between $1 billion and $2 billion.
8. Skechers, a US-based lifestyle and footwear brand, has bought Future Group’s 49 per cent stake in their joint venture for about Rs 580 crore.
9. Assisted e-commerce platform for small retailers ShopX has acquihired GabbarDeals, an omnichannel mobile phone retail brand.
10. Neo-banking fintech startup — Open — has raised $5 Mn Series A funding led by Beenext, Speedinvest and 3one4 Capital.
11. New Delhi-based Robotech Selected for Startup Grind 2019 Accelerate Program.
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India