India Startup Funding Update, Oct 23
Oct 23, 2018
1. Ola in talks with Naspers to raise $1 billion in next round of funding at $8 billion valuation.
2. Bangalore-based OBOPAY Acquires Accel Partners and Nandan Nilekani-backed Consumer-technology Firm Mubble
3. Unicorn India Ventures Ropes in Federal Bank as Anchor LP for Its Rs 600 Cr Venture Debt Fund
4. Kolkata-based fintech startup Kredent InfoEdge Pvt. Ltd has received its pre-Series A funding from stock market investor Ramesh Damani, and others.
5. IIFL Wealth has agreed to buy Bengaluru-based fintech firm Altiore Capital for Rs 9.2 crore (around $1.2 million at current exchange rates).
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India