Global economic trends in one day
May 10, 2012
730 Third Avenue (between 45th and 46th Streets)
New York, NY 10017 USA
Coface North America presents its 9th annual “Country Risk Trends” meeting and reception. Our panel of economists and business leaders will tackle the short-term economic outlook for the second half of 2012, with a special focus on hot spots, booming regions and the world’s economic power bases. Speakers include:
- Asia: Lucio Vinhas de Souza, Sovereign Chief Economist, Moody’s Investors Service
- Europe: Evariste Lefeuvre, Managing Director, Chief Economist for Americas, Natixis
- Latin America: Stuart Bergman, Assistant Chief Economist, Export Development Canada
- North America: Julia Coronado, Chief Economist, North America, BNP Paribas
- Global Risk Assessment: Marie-France Raynaud, Deputy Chief Economist, Coface
All guests will receive the 2012 Coface Country Risk Book, which contains economic data and risk summaries for 157 countries.
There is no charge to attend the meeting but registration is required. Seating is limited. Registration deadline May 4, 2012.