Did you know
(Updated on July 20, 2017)
Some very interesting numbers:
- The Indian economy is expected to grow at 7.2 per cent in FY 2017-18
- By 2025, India will have 69 cities with a population of more than one million each and cconomic growth will center here. (By Mckinsey)
- Average wealth per person increased from $900 in 2000 to $2,800 in 2015. (Report by New World Wealth)
- Online consumers are expected to cross 100 million by the end of 2017 from 69 million in 2016.
- 41% Indian parents funding kids' education more important than retirement saving
- India targets 500 million skilled workers by 2022
- 70% of the total vegetables and fruits produce is wasted
- There is 1 doctor per 2000 people in India
All this spells opportunity for foreign businesses, entrepreneurs and investors to do business in India.
Established companies with the right products/services can readily find buyers, entrepreneurs can benefit by innovating unique solutions for the Indian market in partnerships with Indian entrepreneurs and investors can find highly profitable investment opportunities.
If you need a helping hand with any aspect of your India initiative: from market research, finding local partners to business execution, feel free to contact us. Entry India's expert partners will be delighted to work with you.
Now is the time for SMEs and Entrepreneurs to enter the rising Indian market. India is beckoning U.S. companies.