Did you know
(Updated on Aug 06, 2017)
Some very interesting numbers:
- The Indian economy is expected to grow at 7.2 per cent in FY 2017-18
- By 2025, India will have 69 cities with a population of more than one million each and cconomic growth will center here. (By Mckinsey)
- Average wealth per person increased from $900 in 2000 to $2,800 in 2015. (Report by New World Wealth)
- Online consumers are expected to cross 100 million by the end of 2017 from 69 million in 2016.
- 41% Indian parents funding kids' education more important than retirement saving
- India targets 500 million skilled workers by 2022
- 70% of the total vegetables and fruits produce is wasted
- There is 1 doctor per 2000 people in India
All this spells opportunity for foreign businesses, entrepreneurs and investors to do business in India.
Established companies with the right products/services can readily find buyers, entrepreneurs can benefit by innovating unique solutions for the Indian market in partnerships with Indian entrepreneurs and investors can find highly profitable investment opportunities.