Doing Business in India
"US is confident that US and India's bilateral trade will increase five-fold from current $100 billion to $500 billion in the next few years." said John Kerry, US Secretary of State. Sept 21, 2015
firmly believe that an economically prosperous India offers a long term
opportunity to the US industry and capital," said Sushma Swaraj,
Minister of External Affairs of India. Sept 21, 2015
Did you know: (Updated on Oct 17, 2015)
- India’s GDP grew at 7.3% in the year 2014
- The total wealth of India has tripled in a decade to $3.5 trillion and is expected to double again in the next 5 years (source: Credit Suisse)
- The urban-household income would top $4 trillion in next 20 years (US Dept. of Commerce)
- India is expected to invest $1.2 trillion on its infrastructure over next 2 decades (Source: McKinsey)
- By 2020, additional 800 universities and 35,000+ colleges are required to enable the targeted 46 million children to avail college education
All this spells opportunity for foreign businesses, entrepreneurs and investors.
Exporters with the right products/services can readily find buyers, entrepreneurs can benefit by innovating unique solutions for the Indian market in partnerships with Indian entrepreneurs. Investors can find highly profitable investment opportunities.
If you need a helping hand with any aspect of your India initiative: from market research, finding local partners to business execution, feel free to contact us. Entry India's experienced staff is delighted to work with you.
Now is the time for SMEs and Entrepreneurs to enter the rising Indian market. India is beckoning U.S. companies. Let us take you there.