Doing Business in India
"India alone offers the opportunities that could rival those of an entire continent. It offers today the possibilities of a full century. And we want to do all this in a cleaner, greener and sustainable way." said Narendra Modi, Prime Minister, January 9, 2017.
Did you know: (Updated on Dec 21, 2016)
- India’s Ecoonomy grew at 7.6% in the year 2015-16, fastest in five years
- The total wealth of India has tripled in a decade to $3.5 trillion and is expected to double again in the next 5 years (source: Credit Suisse)
- The urban-household income would top $4 trillion in next 20 years (US Dept. of Commerce)
- India is expected to invest $1.2 trillion on its infrastructure over next 2 decades (Source: McKinsey)
- By 2020, additional 800 universities and 35,000+ colleges are required to enable the targeted 46 million children to avail college education
All this spells opportunity for foreign businesses, entrepreneurs and investors.
Exporters with the right products/services can readily find buyers, entrepreneurs can benefit by innovating unique solutions for the Indian market in partnerships with Indian entrepreneurs. Investors can find highly profitable investment opportunities.
If you need a helping hand with any aspect of your India initiative: from market research, finding local partners to business execution, feel free to contact us. Entry India's experienced staff is delighted to work with you.
Now is the time for SMEs and Entrepreneurs to enter the rising Indian market. India is beckoning U.S. companies.