The following are the actions happened in Indian Technology, Business & Startup Ecosystem.
1. Walmart is in the final stage of negotiations to become the largest shareholder in Flipkart.
2. Online lending startup Avail Finance has raised $17.2 million in a Series A round from Ola's Ankit Bhati and Bhavish Aggarwal, Freecharge founder Kunal Shah & Others
3. N/Core, the incubator for non-profit startups, graduated its first cohort on Friday.
4. Online rummy gaming company www.Ace2Three.com, has acquired a majority stake and invested $1 million in fantasy gaming platform FanFight.
5. US-headquartered payments solution company Wibmo has acquired Gurgaon-based peer-to-peer (P2P) payments company Mypoolin in a cash-and-stock deal
6. Wistron, the Taiwanese contract manufacturer that makes iPhones for Apple in India, is set to invest Rs 682 crore to set up new manufacturing facility near Bengaluru.
7. Micromax India will take a global patent licence from Ericsson, under which it will pay royalties to the Swedish telecom gear maker on every phone it sells in India and overseas that uses 2G or 3G technology.
8. Online foodtech platform SmartQ has raised close to $1mn in funding from a consortium of Dubai based investors.
9. Wedeterna, an online platform for self-arranged marriages, has raised angel funding