Entry India LLC (EI) respects the privacy of its users who can either be unregistered (EI’s website visitors) or registered (both unpaid and paid on EI’s website) subscribers, clients who have signed-up for offline services, and partners (business, strategic, contributing, media). All the users put-together are “you”.
EI’s Privacy Statement describes the data or information that
- We collect
- The ways in which we obtain the data or information, and
- The ways in which we may use or disclose that information.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, where not otherwise defined, the following terms have the meanings set forth:
“Customer” means any entity that purchases EI’s subscription (online) and / or services
Information That We Collect
The personal information that we collect includes your name, email address, telephone numbers, your company information, financial information, information about your products and services, your social media links, information about you, details about your website visits, usage pattern, transactional information based on your activities on the website, computer and connection information including your operating system and browser type, IP address, location data, statistics on page views, traffic information, ad data, standard web log information, supplemental information from third parties such as Google Analytics and, also, your behavior on the other websites, including what sites you visit and how long you spend there, via the persistent cookies which reside on your system.
For EI’s services for which you pay, we will collect your credit/debit card information.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect the information you provide to us when you:
- Register on EI’s website
- Fill out forms on EI’s website
- Submit content (like projects, articles, events, tips and more), post comment, fill in surveys, participate in polls
- Participate in any contest or promotion sponsored either by EI or by any of our subscribed partners including a money transfer company or a project company or more.
- Register for an event
- Report a problem like a technical issue on EI’s website
- subscribe to our email newsletters
- Contact us form
EI may also collect information about our users and visitors when they submit requests for pricing or quotations directly or indirectly with EI’s team via email or with EI’s partners who are engaged with EI for offering specific services.
Our Use of Your Information We Collected
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To present EI’s website and it’s content in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems that you may face using EI’s website.
- To improve EI’s website, it’s performance and your experience on it.
- To give you seamless access to the content on EI’s website and provide you with information, or services that you request from EI and it’s users
- To provide usage reports to advertisers on EI’s website
- To offer relevant services on EI’s website
- To provide reporting to users who contribute content and services.
- To notify you about any changes made to EI’s website and it’s services.
- For business development, marketing and sales
- To capture the effectiveness of email promotion
- For industry analysis and analytics
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time.
- To identify areas of improvement
To the third-party ad servers and ad networks that we use to serve you the advertisements, we only authorize them to employ anonymous cookies for their ad delivery and anonymous targeting. We do not give any access to any of your personally identifiable information to them.
Our Sharing of Your Information We Collected
We do not sell or trade your personal information that we collected through your use of EI’s website and its services with third parties for any of their promotional purposes except as expressly set forth herein, or with your explicit consent.
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us via EI’s website to our users, subsidiaries, and partners under certain conditions:
- Users of the site
The extent of the personal information shared with the users on the EI site depends if the user of the website has paid subscriptions or unpaid.
- Consultants, business partners, and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf.
Personal information is shared only to the extent necessary for the third party to provide specific services or functions. These third parties (and any consultants/experts) are subject to strict data processing requirements and are restricted from utilizing, sharing, or retaining your personal information for any other purpose.
- A buyer or an acquirer in the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our (EI) assets
In such cases, the personal information held by us about you will be among the assets transferred.
- Our Customers
When we provide you with their products and services you have requested.
- If you ask us to contact you about the products listed on our portal and about our services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with the details about the products or services.
We may also disclose your personal information to the foregoing third parties or others:
- To facilitate communications with you or between you and the companies or partners that appear on the EI’s website
- To comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities, government, law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests) or to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of the legal process.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or terms of any other agreement, including an agreement between the customer and EI pursuant to which the customer purchased access to the Service.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of EI and our Customers
- To prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
Solely with regard to the EI website, we aggregate information we collect to provide usage reports to Customers who advertise or provide other services on the EI website.
Contributions: Content and Comments
Your contributions, including content and comments, once approved get posted on the EI website and are visible to all the users and are at your own risk. EI cannot guarantee its accuracy, completeness, reliability, or usability at all times. EI takes no responsibility for opinions expressed here and the inclusion of products and services on this site/publication does not constitute an endorsement by EI. By the same token, exclusion of products and services from this site/publication is not a sign of disapproval by EI or by the experts writing this publication. We are not soliciting any action based on this material. It does not constitute a personal recommendation that cannot be made without taking into account the particular business/investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individuals.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the EI website and with whom you may choose to connect. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the EI’s websites. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other websites. Proper access and use of information provided on the EI website, including your contributions, is governed by the EI’s terms and conditions, and known or suspected violations should be reported to us via email at email@example.com.
International Transfer of Data
EI may store and process any information collected in connection with EI’s services in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using EI’s services, you consent to the collection, storage, transfer, and processing of information outside of your country of residence.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
EI limits the collection of personal information to the information that is relevant for the purposes of processing and we will not process such personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we will also take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current but, at the same time, we do not guarantee it.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of EI’s website, you can access and correct your personal information on the website. To delete your personal information so that it is not accessible by any user of the EI website, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to such requests.
In case you do not wish to have your email address used for promotional purposes by EI, you may withdraw consent at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by EI or by contacting us at: email@example.com
Third-Party Websites and Applications
EI’s website may link to websites that are not owned or controlled by EI. In such cases, this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from EI’s websites.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
EI reserves the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you through an appropriate online notice (and obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of the Website or Service is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Privacy Statement and as such, we ask that you review the Privacy Statement periodically for any updates or changes that we may have made.
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices, contact us here.