Topic: 11 Documents Required for International Shipping
As an exporter, you are required to provide a variety of documents to facilitate the transport, customs clearance, and payment for your shipment. This one-hour webinar explains the most common export forms you may need to provide.
Date & Time: Wednesday, November 17, beginning at 1:00 pm EST | 12:00 pm CST | 11:00 am MST | 10:00 am PST | 11:30PM IST
Join David Noah, founder and president of Shipping Solutions, the most used export documentation and compliance software, as he talks about the 11 most common documents required for an export shipment including what they look like, what type of information typically appears on the form, and how it will be used. Lisa Nemer, vice-president of Shipping Solutions, will demonstrate how using software can improve the ease and the speed of creating accurate export paperwork.
What You'll Learn
- How to mitigate risk in foreign trade.
- The 11 most common documents required for an export shipment and where they are used in the export process.
- The information that typically appears on the various export forms and why it is needed.
- A brief explanation of the electronic export information (EEI) that often must be filed through AESDirect on the ACE portal.
- An introduction to some important export-related terms related to properly completing export forms documents including HTS and Schedule B Codes, Incoterms 2020, the Destination Control Statement, and routed export transactions.