European Business and Technology Centre is delighted to support the 1st WB India Summit scheduled to take place on Friday, 11th September 2020 from 09:00 am (CEST).
This digital conference will bring together industry leaders from Europe & India to discuss specific opportunities in India for European companies. Internationally recognized experts will also speak about the status quo & the direct impact of COVID-19 on society & businesses.
The business conference will be inaugurated by a panel discussion entitled, “State of the (Indian) Union" – New times require new strategies.
- Sucheta Govil (CCO & Member of the Board, Covestro AG)
- Guenter Butschek (CEO & Managing Director, Tata Motors Ltd.)
- Mohan Murti (Director Europe, Reliance Industries Ltd.)
- Clas Neumann (Senior Vice President, SAP SE)
- George Ettiyil (Senior Director Sales South Asia, Lufthansa Group)
- Dr. Fraser Cameron (Director at EU Asia Centre).
Join EBTC booth & meet with EBTC team, and learn more about several EU-India Sectoral Clusters, India Readiness Kit, the Business Support to the EU-India Policy Dialogues project and other support tools & networks being offered to European SMEs to engage with India.