You are cordially invited to a webinar being organised by the Trade Promotion Council of India on Cross border e-commerce: Catalyst for $1-tn exports? on December 1 at 3:00 pm. The webinar will focus on the growing trend of cross border e-commerce, India’s current penetration and potential in the area and how exporters can leverage this exciting trend to ramp up their international footprint.
According to Zion Market Research, global cross-border B2C e-commerce market earned revenue worth US$ 562.1 billion in 2018 and is predicted to reach US$ 4,195.4 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of nearly 28.4% during 2020-2027. Growing internet penetration, increased propensity for e-commerce, secure payment options and the rise in globalisation are fuelling this market and opening up myriad opportunities for sellers.
Takeaways from the webinar
- Product/market opportunities in cross-border e-commerce for Indian brands, particularly SMEs.
- Payment-related issues, regulatory challenges like data protection, export controls, etc. across markets.
- Policy and regulatory interventions needed to propel cross-border e-commerce in India
- Online channel strategy and how to build a direct-2-consumer (D2C) channel for cross-border e-commerce.
- Opportunities, practical problems and solutions, while promoting your brand across markets.
- Technology interventions that could propel the growth of this sector in the coming future.