Join the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce virtual session – In-bond manufacturing under Section 65 of Customs Act, 1962- The New Avatar to be held on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, between 11:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. thru GOTO webinar platform. The speaker for this session will be Mr. P. Sridharan, Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan.
With a view to promoting manufacturing in India, the revamped manufacturing in-bond schedule allows the importer to import raw materials and capital goods without payment of duty for manufacturing and other operations. The webinar will cover:
- Nuances of bonded manufacturing
- Types of beneficiaries
- Benefits of bonded manufacturing
- Procedure for clearance of manufacture and capital goods
- Accounts and records maintenances
- Open issues and challenges in bond manufacturing