You are cordially invited to attend a webinar being organised by the Trade Promotion Council of India, on the topic India's Horticulture Exports: A time to Level Up on July 27, 2021 at 3:00 pm. This webinar has been organised to discuss issues and challenges facing India’s horticulture exports, approach of stakeholders and proposed solutions.
Currently, India ranks second globally in fruit and vegetable production. However, it is startling that despite being a top fruits and vegetables producer, India’s share in global horticulture exports amounts to just 1.7% in vegetables and 0.5% in fruits.
Key takeaways from the session:
- Challenges faced by Indian horticulture players in the international market
- Policy interventions and their role in the industry’s growth
- Reasons for low value addition of horticulture products
- Criticality of branding and GIs in improving global footprint
- How industry and government can collaborate to ensure greater value realisation and global competitiveness.