These Infrastructure Summits will be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE on Sunday, March 14th, and Riyadh, KSA on Wednesday, March 17th, and in Cairo on September 13 and Tunis on September 16, 2021.
The events will feature top decision-makers from Ministries and procuring agencies who will present on upcoming infrastructure projects and deals to the attending American companies.
Some topics that will be covered at the conference include upcoming projects in renewable and emerging energy, oil & gas, power storage, and transmission, and transportation, along with information about the U.S. government and other project financing resources, and tendering and supply processes.
At Each Infrastructure Summit, Participating Companies Have the Opportunity To:
- Meet one-on-one with U.S. commercial diplomats from the region
- Meet one-on-one with foreign buyers and ministry officials
- Participate in panel discussions on the latest industry trends
- Identify new and emerging markets of opportunity ahead of your competition
- Learn about U.S. export programs designed to cut your time to market
- Network with U.S. trade officials, from the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. International Development Finance Corp (DFC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), and the Export Import Bank of the United States (EXIM)
- Connect with leading private sector exporters and a diverse community of U.S. businesses active in the overseas market