Tuesday Apr 06, 2021 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
WebinarNew Delhi, Delhi, India
PHD Chamber firstname.lastname@example.org +91 11 2686 3801
The Textile industry plays a significant role in India’s economic development and job creation. India is the sixth largest exporter in textiles and apparel with a large raw material base and manufacturing strength across the value chain.
The agenda of the webinar is to discuss the Investment Opportunities in India’s fastest growing Textiles & Apparel Industry and making India ready for $300 billion Textiles Industry by 2025 and would focus majorly on the following points:
- Initiatives taken by Government of India in Textiles Industry.
- Favorable Economic Environment for Textile Industry in India (Robust Demand, Competitive Advantage, Policy Support, Increasing Investments).
- Achievements of Indian Government in Textiles sector of India.
- Benefits of Textile Parks in India- Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan.
- Investment Opportunities for foreign companies to invest in Indian Textile sector (Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme, other Incentives schemes of GOI and tax benefits).