Partner Event: Business Enabling Ecosystems
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
Event Website: https://sannams4.clickmeeting.com/industrial-parks-and-industrial-corridors-sustainable-business-enabling-ecosystems/register
Contact: Michael Green, Sannam S4, firstname.lastname@example.org
The current geopolitical landscape has companies looking for alternatives to diversify their footprint in the Indo-Pacific region.
These companies are also looking for quality services and standards when doing business and U.S. companies are well positioned to provide cutting edge technology and inputs as India develops its industrial capacity. India’s environmental technologies market including goods and services is valued at $17.87 billion and holds increased opportunities for U.S. exporters. Promising sub-sectors include: water and wastewater treatment, air pollution control and monitoring, and solid waste management.
Join us for an hour-long webinar where our experts will discuss:
- Current dynamics in India’s Industrial Parks and Corridors
- Plug and play options
- India’s environmental market opportunities in urban and industrial sectors
- Key tax and regulatory considerations
Who should join?
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Suppliers to Manufacturing Units
- Engineering and Environmental FirmsMicha