Select USA Investment Summit
Monday, June 1, 2020 (All day) to Wednesday, June 3, 2020 (All day)
1919 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
Event Website: https://www.selectusasummit.us/Home
Phone: +1 (847) 996-5829
The 2020 Investment Summit will build on the success of 2019, including a return of the SelectUSA Tech program, Industry Spotlights, and the dynamic mobile networking app. Topics ranging from infrastructure to workforce development will once again feature prominent industry experts and government officials.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States. The Investment Summit plays a vital role in attracting and facilitating business investment and job creation by raising awareness about the wide range of investment opportunities in the United States and enabling vital direct connections between investors and U.S. economic development organizations (EDOs).
Each Investment Summit focuses on the U.S. investment environment, industry trends, and new opportunities. Additionally, the Investment Summit features senior government officials, C-Suite business executives, and other thought leaders.
The 2019 SelectUSA Investment Summit was one of SelectUSA's largest, drawing more than 3,100 attendees to Washington, D.C. Several new announcements were made, including nearly $100 million in new investment projects and the release of SelectUSA's case-study report on reshoring in the United States. In total, 1,200 business investors from a record 79 international markets joined economic developers from 49 states and territories.
The United States is a land of diverse opportunities; our consumer market, our workers, our technology, and our resources are vast and varied. This diversity means there are opportunities for start-ups, medium-sized enterprises, and multinationals.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is a time-saving mechanism for investors who are interested in establishing or expanding operations in the United States. Take advantage of these opportunities:
- Networking - Connect with fellow investors, service providers, and government officials who may share tools, tricks of the trade and lessons learned about investing in the United States.
- Matchmaking - Set up meetings with economic development professionals, service providers, and government leaders through our robust online matchmaking program.
- Education - Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in the United States. Hear about innovative resources and incentives directly from federal, state, and local officials.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATIONS (EDOs)
The Investment Summit is the primary event where U.S. economic development organizations can meet over 1,000 investors who are seeking to establish or expand their business operations in the United States. Take advantage of these opportunities:
- Networking - Connect with other economic developers, service providers, and government officials who may share tools and information to help you attract more investment locally.
- Matchmaking - Set up meetings with investors through our online matchmaking program.
- Education - Learn about the latest investment trends and resources to help you more effectively reach investors.
- Promotion - Showcase the advantages of your location in the Exhibition Hall.