Funding Startups in India - An update, March 12
March 12, 2019
1. Global fintech major PayU is in advanced discussions to invest $100-$150 million in Bengaluru-based Capital Float.
2. Ola May Invest About $4.2M In Carpooling Startup sRide
3. Curefit top executive Neeraj Aggarwal joins xto10x as cofounder
4. Fintech lending platform Ziploans has raised Rs 90 crore in its Series B funding led by venture capital firm, SAIF Partners.
5. Chennai-based travel-technology start-up Pickyourtrail has raised Rs 21 crore in a series A-round.
6. Travel tech firm Pickyourtrail raises Rs 21 crore in Series A funding
7. Tech giant Intel buys Hyderabad-based Ineda systems
8. Singapore-based social media platform BIGO Technology has announced an investment of over $100 million to expand its business in India in the next three years.
9. Infibeam Avenues will invest Rs 250 crore to enhance fintech play
10. Girnar Software-owned ecommerce platforms for buying and selling cars, CarDekho.com and Gaadi.com, have added offline and online retail auction model for selling pre-owned cars with the acquihire of a Delhi-based car marketplace, Carbiqi.
11. Vernacular news aggregation platform Dailyhunt is about to close $60 million round from Goldman Sachs venture capital arm Goldman Sachs Investment Partners.
12. Private equity firm General Atlantic (GA) is in talks to sell its entire 20% stake in data analytics company Mu Sigma, reports DealStreetAsia.
13. Cipla Ltd is acquiring an 11.71 per cent stake in health-tech startup Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd for Rs 10.5 crore.
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India