Funding Startups in India - An update, May 1
May 1, 2019
1. BookMyShow Makes Strategic Investment in Technology Solutions Provider AtomX
2. Routematic Gears up to Become a Prevalent EV Player in the Country; Raises $2.5M in Pre Series A
3. PhonePe crosses 2 billion transactions on the app
4. Wealth management firm Kuvera raises $4.5M in Series A round from Eight Roads
5. AI-centric edtech startup WhiteHat Jr has raised $1.3M in a seed funding round from Nexus Venture Partners and Omidyar Network India.
6. India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has reportedly asked Google and Apple to remove the Chinese video sharing application TikTok from their app stores.
Keyphrsases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India, Funding Startups in India