India Startup Funding Update, Jan 11
Jan 11, 2019
1. Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba settled roughly $9.92 billion in the first hour of its annual Singles' Day on Sunday.
2. Twitter is considering adding an edit feature to its service, co-founder and CEO Jack Dorsey said in a town hall event held at IIT Delhi.
3. PwC India is investing of Rs. 100 Cr towards development of digital solutions.
4. Accenture has acquired US-based Intrigo Systems, which offers SAP-based supply chain solutions, for an undisclosed amount.
5. Early-stage venture capital firm Endiya Partners aims to raise Rs 500 crore for its Fund-II
6. Amazon pumps an additional Rs 220 Cr into Amazon Pay
7. Travel meta search company Ixigo has projected gross transactions of $250 million (about Rs 182 crore) by the end of the current financial year.
8. Zomato suspends its first paid subscription service ‘Zomato Treats’, reports Entrackr.
9. Honda Motor is planning to roll out its electric vehicle (EV) in the Indian market by 2023-2024.
10. Malaxmi Group’s Startup Platform The Sedibus has signed MoU with Velagapudi Ramakrishna Sidhhartha Engineering College (VRSEC) to establish their Technology Business Incubator (TBI).
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India