India Startup Funding Update, Jan 18
Jan 18, 2018
1. Discovery and rewards platform Magicpin, has raised about $20 million (Rs 141 crore) from investors led by Lightspeed Venture Partners US, at an estimated $100 million valuation.
2. Entertainment ticketing portal BookMyShow has joined Grab's growth stage accelerator program Grab Ventures Velocity to accelerate its growth in South East Asia.
3. Wealth management startup CashRich has raised $1M in equity funding from three UK-based angel investors.
4. Financial services provider Allianz has partnered with ESR Group to establish a logistics investment platform in India, with an immediate equity commitment of $225 million.
5. Strides Pharma Science Ltd's board has approved an investment of $15 million in Stelis Biopharma Pvt Ltd (Stelis), as part of the latter’s $100-million Series B funding round.
6. Roposo, a social platform for sharing photos and videos, has raised Rs 12 crore in a fresh round of funding from Bertelsmann India Investments, reports TechCircle.
7. Job portal Naukri parent has invested Rs 3 crore more in business-to-business footwear firm ShoeKonnect, raising its holding from 20% to 27.27%, as showed in a BSE filing.
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India