Jan 29, 2020
1. Startups that burn investor money and disappear won't get second chance: Ratan Tata.
2. Infosys co-founder Narayana Murthy urges pension funds, banks to invest in Indian startups.
3. HDFC plans to invest Rs 100 Cr per yr in Indian tech startups: Deepak Parekh.
4. Apple store launch in India to coincide with Tim Cook's visit and new iPhone.
5. India's foodtech industry to grow at 25 pc CAGR to $8B by end of 2022.
6. Corporate bookings drive OYO's yearly revenue up by 80 pc.
7. OnePlus to open 100 experience stores across India.
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India