Feb 28, 2019
1. Crio.Do, a learning platform for developers, has raised $1 million in seed funding led by Binny Bansal, co-founder and former group CEO of Flipkart, along with others.
2. Deep technology startup CreditVidya has raised $3 million from Bharat Innovation Fund and the partners at Falcon Edge Capital who have invested in their personal capacity.
3. Grofers has recorded a revenue of Rs 310 crore in January 2019. The marketplace has further added 2.5 lakh new customers this January and eyes a revenue target of Rs 2,500 crore for FY 2019.
4. To promote the use of electric vehicles by private owners, Gujarat Government had a meeting with taxi service providers like Ola and Uber and have asked them to start electric vehicle services. The government may give some incentives to them to promote use of EVs.
5. Shoppers Stop is seeking more clarity on whether the government’s latest foreign direct investment (FDI) guidelines could affect its stake sale to Amazon. Nearly two years ago, ecommerce giant Amazon acquired a 5% stake in Shoppers Stop.
6. Talent Technology Startup Shortlist Raises $2M In Series A Funding led by Blue Haven Ventures.
7. Early stage venture fund Fireside Ventures has announced a series of six investments in consumer brands - Azani Sports, Bog Orchid, Transformative Learning Solutions (The Ayurveda Experience), Kapiva Ayurveda, Tangy Turmeric (Tasty Tales) and AnKaSumMor Foods.
8. Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions, has announced its first venture investment in India in Bengaluru-based deeptech startup SimYog Technologies.
9. Roots Ventures, an investor in startups and growth-stage companies, has made its first investment in Supa Star Foods Pvt. Ltd, a packaged food and beverage maker.
10. ZunRoof, an Indian solar rooftop startup, has raised an undisclosed sum in its third round of angel funding.
11. Oizom Instruments, an Internet of things (IoT) startup, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from CIIE.
12. FMCG company Emami Ltd has acquired German personal care brand Creme 21.
13. T-Hub Appoints Ravi Narayan as its New CEO
14. Venture Catalysts invests undisclosed amount of funds in roasted super snacks brand, Keeros' seed funding round
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India, Raising money in India, find investors in India