Oct 18, 2018
1. Milk and grocery delivery startup DailyNinja gets funding from Matrix Partners India, Sequoia Capital & Saama-Capital
3. Regional language social platform ShareChat has raised Rs 720 crore in a funding round that will boost its valuation to Rs 3,332 crore ($460 million), show documents filed with Registrar of Companies.
4. HRTech startup Leena AI has raised about $2 million seed fund from investors including Elad Gil, Snapdeal founders-Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, Fundersclub, cathexis ventures, and others.
5. Women’s community platform Sheroes has raised an undisclosed amount in funding from venture capital firm Leo Capital and angel investor Anand Chandrasekaran.
6. Adventure trips startup Togedr has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from a group of US & UK-based startups, reported Inc42.
7. OYO is set to shake up Britain’s budget accommodation market with a high-tech franchising and marketing strategy to sign up 300 independent hotels by the end of 2019, reported Reuters.
Keyphrases: Raising Funds in India, Doing Business in India, Investing in India, Make in India, Startups in India