World's first "Popped candy" I Globally scalable opportunity
Divyesh Ajmera | Updated Mar 11, 2023 12:08 pm
businessCompany Name: DNS Global Foods
person_pinContact Person: Divyesh Ajmera
image_searchLooking For: Strategic Investor / Corporate buyer
We are a food manufacturer based in Gujarat. We have developed first-of-its-kind popped candy through a proprietary process and technology and after testing it commercially, we are ready to offer/sell this innovation to a existing /new, confectionery / Food FMCG player who wants to tap 20000 Cr candy (including hard boiled candy and chocolate) market in India. The business and model is globally scalable
- We are looking for firms interested in scaling up a new business opportunity with first of its kind products developed by us.
- We are also open for large firms interested on aquiring the entire idea with executional capabilities from us on an exclusive basis.
- The video gives a glimpse of our products that are developed and tested in market for stability and consumer feedback.
- This product will have a huge demand in confectionery, candies, bakery and fun foods market. Popped candy is crunchy, melt in mouth with a sweet taste. It tastes like candy but is not a candy !!. The product is available in 24 international and Indian ethnic flavours like cappuccino, imli, gulkand etc. Flavours are derived from natural extracts unlike existing candy flavours which are artificially derived. The product can be introduced @1Rs, 5 Rs and 10 Rs price segment which contributes to more than 75% of Indian snacks and confectionery segment.
- This innovation is ideally suited for companies/investors with portfolio companies having a distribution network and selling confectionery/snacks/chips/namkeen products at 1,2,5,10 Rs price points.
- Globally, other companies have tried to develop a similiar product but have failed to get the consistency and stability which we have developed through a unuique recipe and a tailored pre-processing and post processing technology for this product.
- The deal will involve selling of idea, recipe, machinery, handholding and transfer of execution capabilities at the ground level.
- The founder of this company has over 14 years of blue chip corporate executive experience (including 3 years of confectionery sales experience) followed by 8 years of entrepreneurial food manufacturing experience.
local_offerTags: Investor JV Partner business buyer aquisition national franchise National distributor confectionery chocolate snacks candy