We have great pleasure to introduce our self as the pioneers in promoting Ayurveda in India and abroad with 8 decades of relentless service. We have Ayurvedic spas in major cities in India, Franchise & Associate Centers in U.S.A., Japan, Poland, Abu Dhabi, Mauritius, Lebanon, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Bulgaria, Bangladesh. We are shortly expanding to South Africa and U.K.
Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village has been declared as one among the 50 TOP WELLNESS DESTINATIONS by National Geographic Traveler. We are also the Winner of Spa Asia Crystal Award for the Best Ayurvedic Centre in Asia.
As you may know that Ayurveda is India’s ancient science of life, health, longevity and is becoming increasingly recognized the world over as one of the most complete and effective system of herbal medicine and natural health care. With a legacy of more than 5000 years of healing, the science is completely based on nature and its relationship with humans. Ayurvedic philosophy works on the principal of balance of mind, body and soul that result in perfect health.
Few FAQs about Kairali International Spa Franchise:
1) What is the minimum area /space required for this project?
The minimum space requirement for a four room spa ranges between 1800-2100 sq.ft. This would internal be portioned to the following:
- Consultation room
- 4 Treatment rooms
- Shower Area
- Product display/ Product Storage space
- Back end- Staff space.
2) Which are the main features of Spa that would attract people?
The spa can offer wellness therapies in the principals of Ayurveda. Ayurvedic therapies are a hit across India and craze around world. The main attractions could be as under:
- Abhyangam (Specialized Kairali Massage)
- Head Massage
- Facial and Face Pack
- Beauty care package of Kairali
- Pizhichil ( Oil bath)
- Elakizhi (Leaf bundle massage)
- Siro Dhara ( Pouring of oil on the forehead)
- Lepanam ( Body wrapping)
- Milk bath
- Kadhikizhi ( Special Massage)
- Netra Dhara and Netra Tarpanam (Eye Care modalities)
- Navarakizhi( Rice Pudding Massage)
- Thalapothichil ( Hair and scalp treatment)
- Body Pack
- Kairali’s Special Royal Makeover with or without head pack.
3) Why “KAIRALI” is Unique?
- BRAND VALUE: Trusted brand for over 25 years and recognized as pioneers in providing traditional healing to the masses.
- LEADERSHIP: Kairali is recognized as front runner in Ayurvedic Health Resorts, Wellness Spas and Therapeutic Centre in India and Abroad.
- VAST EXPERIENCE: Three generations put their heart and soul for over 80 years of dedicated service and promotion of Ayurveda throughout India and across world.
- SUNRISE BUSINESS MODEL: Kairali has been providing a very successful business model to our esteemed franchisees and Associates, where goodwill, quality and financial returns are all go hand in hand.
- CONTINUOUS R & D: R& D assures quality and efficacy in treatments and patient support.
- EQUIPMENTS: Handcrafted equipments to support therapy.
4) Who all are the target audience?
- People with age group of 40 plus are our target audience.
- People with different ailments
- People who need relaxation therapies are also targeted
5) What is the training required for this project?
There is no training required for the top management. Trained staff would be provided by our end. This works similarly to any hospitality sector. At the management level, we can provide training at an additional cost.
6) Number of staff required to run this project?
The staff structure for a 4 treatment room would be as under:
- 4 Male Therapists
- 4 Female Therapists
- 1 Spa manager/ Ayurveda Doctor
- 2 House Keeping staff
- Receptionist/ Guest Reception Executive
7) What are the salaries to be paid to the staff?
Each staff is paid directly by the franchise center. Approximate salary charges are follows:
- Therapist - $1000.00
- Doctor - $2000.00
8) Do I have any other obligations towards the staff?
Yes, since the Staff are moving to an international location our franchisee is responsible for their food and accommodation. It is also recommended to provide to the doctor a separate accommodation, whereas the therapist may not share the same accommodation.
9) How is the staff sent to our country?
The process of applying for visa to get employment is done via the franchisee. All cost associated with travel is also to be borne by the Franchisee.
10) What is the time line required to set up a center?
The time line to set up a center is around 60 – 90 days. The staff is trained at our Resort located in Palakkad, Kerala for approximately 30 days and equipment manufacturing requires 45 days as well.
11) What is my capital investment towards this project?
To establish a four room spa would require an initial investment of $ 230000.00 approximately which includes
- Interior Design Budget: $ 150000 Approx.
- Equipment’s: $ 18120.00 Approx.
- Initial kit of products: $ 12000.00 Approx.
- Technical Service fees $20000.00
- Miscellaneous Expenses $ 18000 Approx.
12) How much working capital is required before we can be self sufficient?
For any new venture we would suggest at least to keep 6 months of additional working capital in hand, approximately $60000.00 per month for Six months to be on a safer side & for smooth running of the centre.
13) What will be the expected profit margin?
The profit margin varies from place to place. But as far as our experience goes the first year return on investment would be 22% at an efficiency of 30% occupancy.
14) What is the launch plan to ensure maximum awareness from Day One?
Above The Line Activities Budget are to be maintained by Client, Activities like –
- Promotion through Radio
- Bus holdings
15) What kind of construction and ambience would be required for this project? Is there any blue print available?
We provide technical input to any space that may be provided to us. Interior layout and specification will be provided to the client through our in house architects. Cost implications for the interiors are not specified approximately for your budgeting purpose only in our investment section as they vary from place to place.
16) How Kairali Support to the Clients?
Our Head Office will look after Below the Line Activities to promote awareness like:
- Articles in Magazines & Newspapers
- Website maintenance for Kairali & Products
- Adds for Your Centers in Magazines
- Flyers will be provided quarterly to be distributed locally
- Promotion through you tube
- Maintenance of Facebook & Twitter Account
17) Product profile & range?
We Supply all spa products. They all are manufactured in our special pharmaceutical units in India and the Products are available only to our franchises.
18) What are the different Products Segments of Kairali?
- Kairali Oil Products
- Kairali Patent Products
- Kairali Patent Oil Products
- Kairali Classical Products
- In all 150 Products
19) Is there any Royalty?
Yes, there is a royalty of 5% on net monthly sales or $500.00 plus applicable taxes per month (whichever is higher). This will in turn spent on your marketing plus branding your spa at all various International exhibitions etc.