Milkio is the only exporter of Cow Ghee range from New Zealand.
As they say - NZ is a land of milk & Honey. Good old NZ is still pristine clean, pollution and contamination-free, world-known for it's Quality and Food Safety and Dairy products range. For over 100 years, New Zealand has invested in several natural ways to improve grass species that are optimized for New Zealand farms and local micro-climates helping to keep cows well-fed and producing high volumes of nutritious milk.
Milkio is looking for a partner to enter into India in mostly up-market segments and channels
P.s. Indian border has a high duty on the import of dairy products. So parties need to be mindful of that. Our price is competitive but that duty on the Indian border pushes the landed price up.
The reasons why we are the best are:
- New Zealand is world famous for its 150 years of dairy expertise: Dairy is New Zealand’s biggest export revenue earner – worth $14 billion a year: we are a secondary dairy producer and we are a part of New Zealand’s dairy legacy.
- Dairy Cows are primarily pasture-grazed in New Zealand farms. There is no drought and climate pollution, hence grass quality of the open green pastures is never compromised: we collect our grass fed ghee ingredients from listed farms of New Zealand only
- No adulteration is allowed in the Milkio grass fed ghee production process
- In New Zealand, zero pollution is a basic corporate commitment and that reflect in Milkio Grass fed ghee quality
- New Zealand maintains stringent regulations for quality control for export, so we do at Milkio for our export products and local merchandise
- Milkio’s Pure Grass Fed Ghee adheres stringent quality control and that is why it is one of the best dairy products in its category.
If you are interested, please share your email and contact number with us.